ICONIC DUO Nanomister + Crystal Glue Tray
Make your lash life easier with our iconic duo.
The Nanomister is designed for use at the end of every single lash service to cure the glue in a controlled manner (preventing shock curing). The Nanomister also helps in preventing glue fumes which reduces sensitivities to adhesive while soothing and refreshing the client’s eyes post service.
Our Crystal Glue Tray has room for 12 glue drops making it easy and efficient to refresh your lash glue throughout your lash appointments. It holds your lash glue in the perfect rounded shape and prevents it from curing too quickly.
This crystal glue tray helps with the shimmy or flower bouquet volume technique. Use the edge of one of the glue wells to brush the base of the fan together into place.
- Sleek black
- USB chargeable - no batteries required
- Cool mist offers a nice, relaxing finish for clients
- Aid glue in curing faster, without shock curing
- Helps speed up cure time in lower humidity lash rooms
- Lessens likelihood of irritation post-service
Directions for Use:
- Once the lash set is complete, remove gel pads and tape to allow additional cure time for the glue.
- Hold the Nano Mister approximately arms length or one ruler length from the client's face. Do not hold too close - the moisture should not make the client’s face visibly wet.
- Press the button on the nanomister to dispense mist.
- Allow the mist to slowly circulate above both eyes, gradually moving from eye to eye to evenly coat both of them.
- The Nano Mister will automatically turn off after 30 seconds of use - there is no need to dispense more than one cycle of mist per client.
- The nanomister comes with a cord for recharging. You will know your Nano Mister needs to be charged when you click the button and it flashes red.
- Change the water in your nanomister daily.
- Use only distilled water to prevent build up. Clean the water tank regularly.
CRYSTAL GLUE TRAY
12 wells per tray
- Soak in pure acetone overnight.
- Soak in HLD5.
- Wash with warm water and soap.