Our new Bonder has been formulated to aid any adhesive in curing. Say goodbye to wicking or having to hold your lash in place. This solution is perfect for changing work environments throughout the day.
Important Note: This solution should never be applied directly onto the clients eyes.SPECS
+ Airless Pump Bottle
+ Clear Solution
- Place a drop of solution on a microswab or lint free wand and dab off excess.
- Run along the base of lashes whilst on strip. Do not saturate the lashes—base should be damp, not soaking.
- Wait 60 seconds prior to application.
Optional method for 0.03 0.05 and 0.07 diameters:
- Place two adhesive stickers on jade stone or lash tile.
- Place a drop of Bonder solution on one adhesive sticker, adhesive on the other.
- Create and pick up fan, glide through Bonder up to 2mm from base and dab off excess. It is important that there is no excess solution on the base. This will cause blooming leaving a white frost-like residue.
- Dip into the adhesive and place onto the natural lash.
All US orders are shipped through USPS - Priority Mail®. Flat rate shipping of $6 or free on orders over $150. Domestic deliveries arrive in 1-3 business days depending on where you are from our MT warehouse. Additional charges may apply for extra large orders. View our fullShipping Policy
We are happy when you are happy.
OutLash Extensions Pro must be notified within 30 days of your order date if you are not fully satisfied with a product, by emailing email@example.com. Should there be quality concerns beyond your control or should you have received a defective product, please return your items within 30 days of delivery date to receive a refund or exchange. Click below to see our full return terms.