First things first, a refresher in Classic applications. This is to ensure you’ve got the basics down to a tee. This will help your transition from Classic applications to Volume.
BACK TO BASICS
- Eye Anatomy
- Eyelash Anatomy
- The Growth Cycle
- Shedding Cycles
- Common Eye Infections
- Common Eye Irritations
- Diseases, Allergies, and Reactions
- Patch Testing
SAFETY & SANITATION
- Better Safe than Sorry
- Precautions/Levels of Decontamination
WHAT’S IN YOUR KIT?
- Sample Consultation + Release Form
- Product List
- What’s in our Adhesive
- How to Store Your Adhesive
- What’s Humidity Got to do With It?
- What is Volume Lashing?
- Adhesive + Tweezer Needs
- How to Create Fans
- Lash Diameters and Fanning
- Weight vs. Diameter
- Characteristics of Volume Fan
LET’S GET PRETTY
- Determining their eye shape, set and look
- Determining their Natural Lashes
- Which Curl Should I Use?
- Basic Patterning
- Direction and Distance
- Placement and Lash Correction
- Zone Work and Transitioning
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Controlled Environment
APPLYING VOLUME LASHES
Your Step by Step Guide to Perfect Volume Applications
TOP ME UP
- Fill Me Up, Buttercup
BABY – BYE, BYE, BYE
- Eyelash Removals with Classic and Volume Lashes
- Achieving Perfect Shots
BUSINESS STRATEGY + MARKETING!
- Your $X Formula
- What do I charge?
- Teaching Good Client Behaviour
- Client Retention
WHAT'S IN YOUR KIT?
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.07 11mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.07 12mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.07 13mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.07 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• Silk C Curl Lash Tray 0.10 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.07 11mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.07 12mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.07 13mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.07 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• Silk D Curl Lash Tray 0.10 Mixed 7mm-15mm
• OutLash Accelerator Set Adhesive (5g)
• OutLash Primer
• OutLash Remover
TOOLS + ACCESSORIES
• 50 pieces mascara wands
• 50 pieces microswabs
• 50 pieces lint free wands
• 25 Gel Pads
• 1 Roll of Micropore Tape
• 1 Jade Glue Stone
• 1 Air Puffer
• 1 Liv Tweezer
• 1 Lola Tweezer
A $250 deposit is needed to reserve your spot for your course date. The outstanding tuition cost must be paid for in full, two weeks prior to course date.
If the candidate is accepted into the OutLash Academy, deposits become non-refundable but can be transferred to another course date, person, or product credit. Payments can be made by adding the desired course to your cart. There is a $100 date change fee, student change fee, and a $250 cancellation fee. No show students are not accommodated and no refund will be given. No exceptions.