𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐧•
Posted on November 30 2020
- Symmetry — each extension should be equal distance from one another to create a uniform appearance.
- Direction — tips of the extensions should be facing upwards, towards the ceiling – not overextended to the left or right.
- Short bases — adhesive should never wick upwards of the fan. The shorter the base, the fluffier the fan. Less is more. If you’re having issues with your adhesive wicking peep our new curing solution, Bonder.
- Aim for deep V’s — your volume fan should form a deep V to the base. No boxy bases here. You want that ish pointy!
- Consistency — fans should need to be consistent—no matter what type of volume application you’re doing. Symmetry in both the V’s and bases will give you a uniform look.
Insurance: Health, ...
Are you covered? Throw your hands up if you’ve taken care of all three. No? Let us break it down for you on why it’s imperative you take care of t...Read More
Finding the Right F...
Let’s talk about the right fit and no we’re not talking about what length to put on your clients. We’re talking about the right fit when it comes ...Read More
Let’s Talk Lash Pla...
Whether you’re doing classic or volume applications here are some things to keep in mind for the best bond and grow out. — Make sure your classic...Read More