𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐧•
Posted on November 30 2020
- Symmetry — each extension should be equal distance from one another to create a uniform appearance.
- Direction — tips of the extensions should be facing upwards, towards the ceiling – not overextended to the left or right.
- Short bases — adhesive should never wick upwards of the fan. The shorter the base, the fluffier the fan. Less is more. If you’re having issues with your adhesive wicking peep our new curing solution, Bonder.
- Aim for deep V’s — your volume fan should form a deep V to the base. No boxy bases here. You want that ish pointy!
- Consistency — fans should need to be consistent—no matter what type of volume application you’re doing. Symmetry in both the V’s and bases will give you a uniform look.
American vs. Russia...
American and Russian volume are two terms we’re sure you’ve heard thrown around before. Did you know there’s a difference between the two?Many la...Read More
The Benefits of Nan...
We strongly believe in the benefits of nanomisting! But what is a nanomister and what does it do?What is a nanomister? A nanomister is a hand-hel...Read More
How Much Adhesive S...
We've seen a ton of lash artists experiencing retention issues. From left to right, what do you think is the right amount of adhesive you should...Read More