𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐧•
Posted on November 30 2020
- Symmetry — each extension should be equal distance from one another to create a uniform appearance.
- Direction — tips of the extensions should be facing upwards, towards the ceiling – not overextended to the left or right.
- Short bases — adhesive should never wick upwards of the fan. The shorter the base, the fluffier the fan. Less is more. If you’re having issues with your adhesive wicking peep our new curing solution, Bonder.
- Aim for deep V’s — your volume fan should form a deep V to the base. No boxy bases here. You want that ish pointy!
- Consistency — fans should need to be consistent—no matter what type of volume application you’re doing. Symmetry in both the V’s and bases will give you a uniform look.
Industry Trend Reso...
How do you stay on top of Industry trends? It’s so easy to fall behind in an ever changing industry. There are also so many resources available, al...Read More
Talking Lash Health
Your client comes in with dirty lashes and it’s your job to explain to that client they need to wash their lashes, brush their lashes and take care...Read More
Insurance and why y...
You’re driving in your car and BAM, you rear end someone. Thank goodness for that insurance. A client walks into your space and falls, breaking her...Read More